Water’s Edge is an approved Pets Can Stay™ pet-friendly hotel!
$25 Pet Night, Per Pet (max $150 total charge). Noteworthy:
- To help keep our pet rooms clean we charge $25 per pet, per night
- There is a maximum pet fee of $150 per stay
- If a pet is found in a non pet room a $350 allergy/sanitization cleaning fee will be applied
- Pet fee(s) are subject to applicable taxes at time of check-in
- Limited pet friendly rooms, please contact us for availability
- All pets are welcome as long as they play nice with others. No aggressive pets.
- Pet towels are available at front desk
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times
- No pets on the furniture. Additional fees will be applied
- Do not leave pets unattended in the suite, in a vehicle, or anywhere on the property
- Please take your pet out when housekeeping is scheduled for midweek clean
- Pick up after your pet. Dog bags are located across from the spa building and to the left of the reception center
- Excessive barking will not be tolerated. May request you remove your pet
We are a non smoking property, SMOKING IS ONLY ALLOWED IN THE GRAVEL AREAS, 8 METRES FROM ANY DOOR WAY OR STAIRS. Penalty $200
Charges will be applied for damaged or lost property, and suites left in an exceptionally poor state.
Will be charged at $50 per set for replacement.
Limited Suite Occupancy:
Due to COVID 19 the province of British Columbia has put strict rules on the number of occupants each room can have. You may not arrive with more persons than arranged for. If you arrive with extra persons (regardless of age or size) we will unfortunately have to cancel your reservation, unless there is availability to accommodate you in a larger room. These changes will result in extra room charges.Masks Required:
Wear a mask during check in, use the sanitizer before opening door. Please read our Covid procedures to ensure a quick check in. Important that only 1 member of your group enters reception: Covid-19 Water's Edge ProceduresTravelling During Covid19 To Ucluelet:
Our local Tourism Board has put together some excellent info. We know you want to help keep the coast safe and, we want you to know that the coast is doing everything possible to keep you safe as well: Click Here