When You Get to Ucluelet
As you enter into the community, you will see a large “Welcome to Ucluelet” sign:
- Turn left behind the sign onto Seaplane Base Road.
- Turn right at Harbour Crescent.
- Veer right at the gated parking lot.
- Follow the causeway to the first building on the property – Reception CentreDistances
- From Tofino – 41 km and 40 minutes driving
- From Nanaimo – 180 km and 2 hours 15 minutes driving
- From Victoria – 288 km and 4.5 hours driving
- From Vancouver – 196 km, 3.5 hours driving and 1.5 hours ferry
- From Seattle – 422 km, 6 hours driving and 2 hours ferryPlease note:
Winter tires are required when driving Highway 4 to Ucluelet from October 1 to March 31st each year. For more information from British Columbia’s Ministry of Transportation & Infrastructure, view current webcams