Are You Looking To Work In Paradise?
Expect to work hard for long hours, take on lots of responsibility, thrive on helping guests, it’s service work and demanding work. Yet all of this has its benefits and rewards; living in paradise, surrounded by the rich thick coastal rain forest, discovering amazing wildlife and building memories that you will cherish forever as well as relationships that you will build with fun coworkers and great guests.
We’re a calm bunch (so if you’re high strung we’re probably not the best fit for you). We value care, an ethic of mutual respect and friendliness. If you don’t play nice with others, please abstain from applying.
If you are interested in working with us please complete the form at the bottom of this page. We will reply to you by email. The wages that we offer exceed industry standards.
Maintenance Worker - Position Open
Top pay + benefits and summer bonus.
- checking that fireplaces and tv’s are in working order before guests check in
- replacing lightbulbs and batteries
repairing damages to suites and outdoor tubs
- checking daily work orders in a timely manner ensuring they are completed on a priority basis
- keeping good communication with front desk and housekeeping departments
Skills and qualifications:
- valid drivers license
- basic carpentry, plumbing, and painting skills
- strong communication skills, able to multi-task
- handyman experience an asset