Dear Valued Clients,
Thank you for choosing Waters Edge and putting your trust in us! We recognize that COVID-19 has encouraged all of us to be more mindful as we carry on throughout our day and we have implemented necessary changes to our daily routines. Our “Living with COVID-19” action plan was developed with the guidance of governing health & safety authorities to keep you safe. Rest assured, we will be monitoring these new procedures daily and adjust them as needed to ensure the safety of all at Waters Edge!
Your suite is a fully self-contained condo with your own kitchen and private entrance, perfect for physical distancing. We will be minimizing physical interaction and limiting people allowed in the reception building at one time. Our Welcoming Reception Team is available seven days a week from 9am to 9pm for any assistance you may need.
Additional Safety Measures:
Increased Sanitization Process:
- We are reinforcing recommendations provided by the appropriate health and safety requirements throughout our operations.
- Strict and thorough cleaning and sanitization of all touch-points including all surfaces in common areas, public washrooms, team work stations, payment machines, guest rooms, public areas, in-room amenities and all other guest facing components.
- Hand sanitizing stations are set up in common areas.
- We have removed items not easily disinfected… books, games, vending machines etc.
On-Site Safety Requirements:
- IMPORTANT: Only one person from group/family in or at reception.
- Report new symptoms immediately to Reception by phone and self isolate in your suite.
- Signage is displayed throughout the business to highlight proper hand washing and other best practices including social distancing.
- All staff and guests from different households are required to practice safe social distancing by keeping a minimum of 6-foot distance between one another at all times.
- Common areas with limited space require one guest to pass before another can safely proceed, everyone must follow directional signage on common stairs and outdoor corridors.
- All staff are required to wear appropriate PPE and practice frequent hand washing in between.
- View the information tabs below highlighting our New Procedures.
Our team is committed to achieving the highest standards of hygiene and sanitization so you can have peace of mind during your stay, and we would like to assure you that your safety and enjoyment are our first priority. If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at 1-877-PEACEFUL or by email at [email protected]
We look forward to welcoming you to your peaceful escape at Waters Edge Shoreside Suites!
Take care and stay safe,
Your Waters Edge Team
Each group must be from one household unit or as outlined by Provincial Health Officer for British Columbia, Dr Bonnie Henry.
Households are defined as those people that live in one home and have maintained social distancing during the Covid-19 outbreak.
Wash hands for at least 20 seconds in warm water and soap every time you enter or exit your unit.
You and your party must always maintain 2-meter separation from anyone else at the Resort, while on the beaches and in town.
Cough into your elbow or cover your mouth and nose with a disposable tissue when you sneeze. Immediately dispose all used tissue in an appropriate waste bin and wash your hands right away.
Look for and obey all directional signage on paths, stairways, corridors and in local businesses.
Do not wear street shoes inside suites, leave just inside front door.
Dishes & Cookware
Wash all USED or TOUCHED dishes and cookware with the provided dishwashing soap before checking out.
Be Kind and Supportive
Be kind and supportive – Remember we are all in this together!
There may be people at the resort that are self-isolating. It is imperative that they not come into contact with anyone at the Resort. These guests will display a sign on their unit supplied by us indicating they are self-quarantining.
There may be some guests that are required to self-quarantine for 14 days pursuant to the Quarantine Act. These guests will display a sign on their unit indicating that they are in quarantine and must not come into contact with anyone at the Resort.
Households groups must maintain 2-meter social distancing from other Household groups. No gatherings of more than 6 people in a unit are allowed at anytime.
Parental Supervision of Children
Parents must ensure that their children maintain a 2-meter separation at all times from other children/people from other parties during your stay.
Returning from Outings
If you leave the Resort for any reason, everyone in the group must wash their hands with warm water and soap (or disinfectant) for at least 20 seconds.
*Please consider washing your grocery and beverage packaging followed by 20 seconds of handwashing.
If you come across someone not maintaining the 2-meter social distancing requirement, please remember that they may be in one household group.
If someone infringes on your 2-meter distance, kindly remind them of the 2-meter rule.
Please de-escalate any confrontational situations and if needed report the situation to the office via email or phone.
Thank you and enjoy your visit!