“Woof! Woof! Woof! Woof! Woof!
Water’s Edge earns my coveted five woof review. It has to be the most pet friendly place I’ve been in Canada! My owners Sarah & Terry loved it also because I’m always having a great time. The other dogs are so friendly, and we all go play fetch and run for miles on the nearby sandy beaches. They even gave me my own fold-able dog bowl!Rover
Water’s Edge is an approved Pets Can Stay™ pet-friendly resort!
Whether your four-legged friend loves to frolic on the beach, playing fetch and swimming in the water, or explore and bound through the forest, Water’s Edge is the ideal natural playground.
We welcome your family pet in select suites. Your furry family member will fit right in at Water’s Edge – miles of sandy beaches, ancient coastal rainforests and acres of woodland trails provide the perfect setting for a morning walk or afternoon play time.
$25 Pet Night, Per Pet (max $150 total charge).
– To help keep our pet rooms clean we charge $25 per pet, per night.
– There is a maximum pet fee of $150 per stay.
– If a pet is found in a non pet room a $350 allergy/sanitization cleaning fee will be applied.
– Pet fee(s) are subject to applicable taxes at time of check-in.
– Limited pet friendly rooms, please contact us for availability.
All pets are welcome as long as they play nice with others. No aggressive pets.
Call Us Direct To Book Your Pet Friendly Room
Please contact us in advance of your travels as the resort has a limited number of pet-friendly rooms.